Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FFXIII Cosplay Trial : Claire Farron

Character : Claire Farron - Lightning
Series : Final Fantasy XIII
Cosplayer : Hanryu ( me )

Location : Ha Noi - Viet Nam
Date Taken : 4/9/2011
Photo : Seiran, Jaccs
Staff : Seiran, Jaccs, Binh Bakaonline, Mikuha, DearGod
Edit : Hanryu ( me )

The picture I used for creating BG in one of my photo is Final Fantasy XIII screenshot, copyright by SQUARE ENIX, not belonging to me. This cosplay photo will not use for advertisement and do anything else hit the trademark legalcy. If SQUARE ENIX don't want my picture appear on Internet, I will delete it.
***
It take me 1 year to complete full set off her costume. I have tried my best to make me become a perfect Lightning cosplayer, but can't exclute the mistake. Because of the my love for her, i want to make FF13-2 costume, maybe it take me 1 year again and the costume is very hard to make. But, nevermind, i will do it.

Thank for watching ! And please leave the comment if you can !






The 1st photo is an Offical pic in Mikchan's Camera, I use BG taken from FFXIII game screenshoot and it's hard to photoshop all details , so I as Yukirrin nii help me to retouch. I like the way she edit my eyes so much. The 2nd photo is a trial edition when I still don't have the O.P from my friend. The picture i was used here is a random shoot from Seiran 's camera . I edited it first to test the colour and BG.  The final edition may take some weeks to do so i wish i would upload it as soon as possible.


The 3rd picture is a suprised happiness for me. I want to edit a Dissidia 012 style cosplay photo for Lightning but don't want to use BG from the Game again. So, I search for a sky landscape on Internet and by accident, I saw this awesome painting name " Horizon of heaven " belonging to DavidLuong -an artish in US. To ask for his permission, I send an email but low oppotunity he will accept my request. But, in 20 second later, He repied : 



So, my photo doesn't hit any laws of trademark and ownership legalcy. If you don't believe, you can contact him or ask on his website.




The 4th photo is final pic of this series. It's the only one pic use original BG - the walkwall in HaNoi - location we taked this shoot because of lighting problem and not avoiding scense/ people were entered camera vision. I only created the sky and colour, but it seem to be fit with our BG. 


I intend to take 2nd shoot of FFXIII pj next mont. And 2nd version will totaly use real lanscape. 
See you later !!

1 comment:

  1. Mấy tấm ghép BG khủng quá pp ạ <3 <3 <3
    Có mỗi tấm thứ 2 để tự nhiên nên nó hơi lạc lõng so vs độ hoành của cả bộ ^^
    bwt,ur cosplay is awesome,my "Small Papa" :"> :*

    ReplyDelete