Sunday, July 22, 2012

[EVENT] IDEALISTIC NOVELIST GRAND COSPLAY

[EVENT] IDEALISTIC NOVELIST GRAND COSPLAY
AT BANGKOK THAILAND


Hanryuu as Taigong Wang ( Warrior Orochi 2 psp )

Viviane as Souji Okita ( Hakouki Shinsengumi Kitan )

Seiran as Saitou Hajime ( Hakouki Shinsengumi Kitan )

Event with the performance of ThaiLand famous cosplayers : Yuegene, Yolkler, Karael ... and Japanese cosplayers as special guess. And i met my idol yuegene here ;A; she and i talk a little but it was enought for me. She is very beautiful and nice as i always think before <3~ The same for Yolkler <3~






So sad, we didn't have picture because of bad lightning effect of indoorstage ;A; My cosplay image is a few, but i took many pics of another cosplayer in Seiran's camera ;A; When she give me raw file, i will upload all of them in my blog, because, because THEY ARE SO AWESOME, ALL OF THEM, ALL OF COSTUME, ALL OF HANDMADE WEAPON OH MY GOD ;A; 

No comments:

Post a Comment