Monday, September 26, 2011

DIARY : 26/09/2011

MY SON





Played Tinier 3 days ago. 

At the begining, i only think it just for fun.

 But the more I stay on TM, the more i love it. It's very funny to talk and play with somebody 

haven't known before. Just making friends and now, i have so many nice friends,

 somebody met in Chatroom, 1 or 2 met in Old Maid and some of the others are 

my facebook friends.



My avatar was considered as my Lovely son, and I'm a Son complex mother who love her son 

wearing dress or japanese/chinese traditinal costume. He look so cute, so I can't stop buying 

more dress and adorable hair accesories for him.

Maybe odd but real ... 

Playing much and earn more coin to purchase new costumes for my son.

 Wish I have some G-coin because things are 

only bought by G-coin is realy awesome.Gacha with G-coin have many awesome costume, too

 ;"; So sad.Can anybody send me gift ;"; I'm so poor, poor , poor !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment