Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DIARY : 27/09/2011

STILL



" Everything now ruthlessly torn apart

                                                     All the things ones I had are gone


Can't you hear the dark blades of the night

Craving for that wound you'll bleed

Lost all of tears...My sight blinded of faith

Lost voice call in pain...

Nothing answers

Still I remember

Still I see yeah

Breathing in the soul of light

Reviving the truth someday, even trough blinded eyes... "


                                                                   [STILL - Itou Kanako]


                                     When i hear the song, it remind me of Shiki ~~~ Love him forever....

Played that game long time ago, but yesterday, after teaching Rui san what Togainu no 

chi is, I have interested to watch all things about it which i had. And, the 

feeling is so great, mixing with new and old emotions. 


But 2 things will not being change by time are my love for Shiki

 and Itou Kanako's Voice.

 STILL is my best favourite song ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment