Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hetalia Cosplay : Konungariket Sverige

[ FINAL SHOOT ]

Series : Axis Power Hetalia
Author : Hidekaz Himaruya

Character: Benwald Oxenstierna Sverige/ Sweden
Cosplayer : Hanryu Malicia

Photographer : Mikuha Chan
Staff : Seiran Kisaragi
Edit : Hanryu Malicia 

Location : Ha Noi/ Viet Nam
Date taken : 11/2011


 As you know, I'm an Uniform Fetish-er, and alway get crazy when seeing or reading Military/war manga... It's one of many reasons answer my friends question " How do you love APH so much ? Look like you want to cosplay all of Characters in this manga !! ". After being instroduced  by Fangirl League, I tried to watch APH anime. And except for recognizing it as a funny/ comedy anime, i had no other emotion. But, after sometime searching APH Doujinshi on internet, i found out that APH is survived because of the Ultimated Power of Fangirl. Unlike what you saw in the surface, this anime had so many S-A Hint factors which make fangirl an ability to create lots of S-A couples. And I knew, APH must become the major of my cosplay life.

I love all characters of APH, specially Arthur Kirkland ( England ), Hong Kong and Benward ( Sweden ). Firts, I decided to cosplay as UK and HongKong. In my oppinion, Sweden is heroes, calm ,strict, but in the deep inside, he is so cute, gentle... ---> My ideal man <3~. So, it explains why i don't dare to cosplay as him ;""""; 

On a nice day, with warm wind, warm sunlight, after chit chat with Lish_san, she revealed that I look alike Sweden so much, it made me so suprised ( can't breath ). She recommended that i could try one time, and she didn't think i would fail. Soooooo, I did. The first time i showed my Sweden cosplay in public was Active Expo 2010 (by ACCvn). But now, in 11/2011, i decide to take the final photoshoot of this PJ, which had many good/awesome feedback from my friends  in last 1 year.

It is the last Sweden cosplay but isn't the last APH cosplay of me. I truthly want to countinue with many other characters, many beautiful costume/ highschool uniform/ military uniform/ traditions-ancient costume which represent many countries in the world. I love my country - VietNam, so i love all of you countries too. Hope the world of us would be full of peace and love forever !!

NOW, LETS SEE WHAT I HAVE DONE. 
HOPE YOU LIKE THAT AND THANKS FOR WATCHING !!

















END
THANKS FOR WATCHING !!

No comments:

Post a Comment