Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tokyo's Colour Event 11/12/2011

Tokyo's Colour is the event was held in Hacinco Student Vilagge by Japanese Foundation of Viet Nam; specially for Yosakoi, Travelling, Study Abroad and cultural exchanges between Japan and Viet Nam.

In my opponion, althought called it a festival, its size was not enought to recoginize as a festival, so we can call it a Cultural Event. T's K was held to display pamilions, consultancy for international study, calling for Japanese Language Student and specially for Yosakoi - a popular form of japanese street performance in spring festival. A lot of my friends are Ha Noi Seinen Yosakoi Team's members who participated in the main Yosakoi event ; in addition, Seiran and Mikuha - my sisters had a traditional japanese dancing called " Tsugai Kogarashi " as the 11th performance. Therefore, I and Lice must go to support them.

At first, Seiran said she could ask for tickets from event manager team, but, one ID card could only exchange to 1 ticket, and it wasn't enought for all of us. Finally, we had to cosplay to enter the enchance because they said cosplayers would free-tickets. Thinking of what pj i could cosplay with made me confused. The main reason was i had no finished costume at that time [ I only prepair costuff accourding to the plan which had setup, and this event wasn't a cosplay festival I had expected to join before ].

I could only wear a wig and tricked those staff that i was cosplaying, but i don't like that, i don't like things what incompleted. So i decided a crazy pj which appeared in my mind for 2 seconds : I had to cosplay at Alice Kirkland - Uk of Axis Power Hetalia gender bender, called Nyotalia ( with Army Uniform / un-popular version ). I borrowed Pigtails Blode Wigs from Ms. Heo Kon ( my lovely friend ) and use my UK offical cosplay costume with a small thing changed : Skirt instead of Uniform pants. I think this choice maybe a shock to my friends who only know me as a crossplayer/ a handsome man or maybe they didn't know i was cosplay as UK female =)).

As i expected, my friends was very suprised, some of them didn't recognize me, some of them stare me from my head to my toes with strange eyes =)) [ It was so funny you know ]. But when i hear that Ngân Phụng_neechan, Ufo, Chir ... had known my character was Uk, i was happy so much ;""""; . Of course, we took many pictures, recording Seiran/Mikchan 's performance carefully with the best view in the front. I'm so proud of my girls <3~ . They had an awesome dancing because of training so hard, and their costume were matched with each other so much ;""";. I felt like they are a true J-boyband who majors in Traditional Music kekeke [ After that, i made them another nickname as Redking boyband, me and Lice is another J-girlband name Golden Girl =)) ].

The event was fun, i love all of you guys - my friends : Sei, Mik, Heo, Jaccs, Alice, Duck... With you, i have many beautiful moment i hadn't had before. Moah moah.

These are some pics taken by Digital camera in T's C event from Sei/K-chan/Hunter/....'s facebook. They didn't in High quality but hope you like them. Sory for late-updating ;""""; See yaa !!

Sei-Mik-Me-Alice
Sei with Hồ Ly

Funny Moment <3~

Phong Nimura as Tiger ( TaB ) and me. So sad that she didn't recognized me after we get home =))

Me and Sei in Shiki test  pose [ Touru vs Natsuno ]

Heo kon with her friend as Luka

Lice and Me [ i love that pic ]

Jaccs san =))

Me =)) K-chan randomy took that =))

Sei and me in Military pose

Phong Nimura and K-chan

Manh Nguyen an Lyny Fox as Chizuru <3~ I think she is very cute <3~


Golden Girl debut =))

Another nice pic by K-chan

Me vs Mik in Moe mode [ Mik is super Moe :(( ]



Me vs Yui Kira Kun

Another pic of famlily

Nice =((

RedKing - Tsugai Kogarashi performance costume . Banzai <3~

Nice pic. I love that <3~

Humh ! pose =)) I like Lice style. Looklike Foreign Pop star <3~

with Hải Anh <3~

Test Shiki pose =)) do you know who is who =)). Mik as Sunako - Me as Seishin - Sei as Natsuno and Heo as Megumi.
Shiki is our future pj, so, let waiting for our miracle =))

I will kill you =)) Heo in danger =))

Me with Lyny <3`

Me and Sei in Blazblue pose =)). Me as Ragna and Sei as Jin. BB is one of my future Pj in 2012 too =))

Me back to normal =))). So old =))).

END
Thank for watching !!

No comments:

Post a Comment